This is a complete suite of tools which is included with the Antivirus Management which allows the following:
App Control gives us the opportunity to manage clients licenses, users and mailboxes in Office 365 and Google Apps services* via our unique 2-in-1 platform. It also allows us to:
- Delivers enhanced administration, reporting and monitoring
- Create, update or remove users
- Easily manage security groups, distribution lists, organizations and teams
- Provides historical and future reporting on usage and spend
- Correlates data from one service to another
- Enables trending and historical analysis, you are able to see when additional licenses and storage are needed
- Automate time-consuming patches or updates
With our IT Asset & Inventory management tools we can perform automatic scans of your networks to help us gather and track the following:
- View System configurations
- Prepare comprehensive inventory tracking reports
- Track asset changes
- Track software compliance
- Audit software and hardware change
Alerting & Viewing
Our Alerting and Viewing options help us stay on top of the networks we manage with round the clock alerts and notifications of potential or real issues.
When it comes to routine IT maintenance our automation is the heart of business efficiency. Via our management dashboard, we are not only able to view detailed information about our client’s software and hardware assets, we can also deploy software, patches, Managed Antivirus and various other automated tasks and custom scripts.
Easily and effectively monitor and manage the health of the most critical business systems – server and workstations. CNS Cloud Management Service monitoring tools help CNS avoid the risks of expensive remedial action and reputational damage through proactive monitoring of server and workstation security, hardware and disk performance, applications and bespoke software.
Our managed Antivirus lets us deploy, monitor, manage, report and automatically fix virus threats by quickly and easily deploying an antivirus agent on servers and workstations. CNS receives alerts on our Dashboard of any and all virus or virus software related issues, to ensure your company is best protected from threats.
Benefits of Managed Online Backup:
- Fault tolerant and redundant off-site backup solution
- No hardware to buy or maintain
- Data is fully encrypted using AES technology
- 100% managed and monitored by CNS
- HIPPA compliant
- Low costs (call for quote, prices tiered based on volume)
Security Patch Management is for Microsoft Windows, office packages and other applications. Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird and Java are all supported.