Consulting, Sales, and Services
CNS offers a wide range of computer services to small and large business.
We can diagnose and repair all sorts of hardware and software problems, so if your PC is having problems like computer crashing or spontaneous rebooting or blue screens (BSOD), stop error messages, start-up and Windows problems or no power, freezing or hanging on start-up, internet/email problems or just running sluggishly slow then we will be able to help you get your computer back up and running as quickly as possible.
We can advise on and install all types of hardware/software to ensure you get the correct and best value upgrades to give you the best performance. So if your computer is struggling with video editing or its struggling to keep up with the latest software or games, need more memory, or you are running out of hard drive space or just looking to upgrade your graphics card, CD/DVD drive then contact us for peace of mind
Keeping your computer up to date and secure is very important. Like any machine, your computer needs constant care and will become slower and start to have problems if not maintained regularly. Keep it free from dust, malicious software, and viruses and ensuring the hard drive is maintained to reduce problems in the future.
You will be surprised at how fast your computer runs after being serviced, over time your computer build up unnecessary data. It is recommended that your computer is health checked and tuned up every six months to ensure smooth running and prevent future problems, which will save you money in the long run.
As part of our PC Health Check service to ensure your computer is running as fast and efficiently as possible,
- Check for and remove viruses and spyware / adware from you Computer or Laptop
- Remove clutter and temporary files that are no longer needed which will speed up and free space on your hard drive
- Check your hard disk is functioning properly and efficiently, ensuring it is free of defects, errors and bad sectors
- Schedule preventative maintenance checks so your computer can automatically run maintenance tasks every week/month to ensure your computer is running as efficiently as possible
- Clean the computer inside and out to remove dust and dirt from fans etc, to avoid damage to your computer or laptop (if required)
- Carry out other tasks to optimize performance and speed
- PC System & Software Installation, Setup and Training
If you have just bought a new PC and need assistance getting up and running, CNS can help you find your way around the different parts of the computer, install and connect all your devices such as printers, scanners, digital cameras. If you are interested we can show you how it’s done so you can do it for yourself in the future in case it ever needs to be moved. We can also transfer your important files and settings from your old computer to the new one. We can also help you with setting up email accounts ensure you load all the critical updates to ensure your PC is as secure as possible right from the start.